OverviewSherwin-Williams Sales Associate Part Time in Moncton, NB
Branch Moncton NB CA
Prior experience in a sales or customer service position. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work…
Welcome to Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams is the largest coatings company in North America, and the third largest in the world. With $11 billion in sales, 4,000+ stores, and 90+ manufacturing and technical centers, we proudly serve customers in over 120 countries. Our 45,000+ employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep – our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers .
Primary Location : Canada-New Brunswick-Moncton
Work Locations : CA NB Moncton 8829
1435 Mountain Road
Moncton E1G 1A3
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 30, 2016
Schedule : Part-time
Respond By : Dec 14, 2016
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-05