OverviewSHAW Customer Support Representative -Mississauga in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
SHAW Customer Support Representative -Mississauga
more than 3 million customers with top quality cable TV, Internet, digital phone, direct-to-home satellite… components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet…
Manpower and Shaw Direct in Mississauga are seeking highly motivated, future leaders to join our team as a Part-time Customer Support Representative. Imagine a world where you are connected to millions of people, where being connected means bringing dreams to life and where amazing things happen when we work together. Just imagine what we could do!
Shaw is a family-oriented, Canadian owned business with over 14,000 employees across the country, providing services to more than 3 million customers with top quality cable TV, Internet, digital phone, direct-to-home satellite services, and programming including Global Television and 19 of the country’s most popular specialty channels.
Manpower has an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives working in Shaw’s inbound call centers. Reporting to the Manager Customer Care, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for answering calls from new and existing customers with a focus on selling and promoting the features, benefits, and advantages of Shaw products and services.
Please be advised that Shaw provide service to their customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year, and the successful candidate will be required to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Promote Shaw’s products and services through identifying customer needs and/or provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to network, Internet, cable, digital phone, and computer issues
- Deliver exceptional customer experience while staying within support scope guidelines
- Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of their Shaw products and services
- Look for opportunities to improve business and elevate customer experiences
- Establish strong customer relations and seek out opportunities for additional sales with new and existing customers
- Generate revenue by achieving monthly sales targets
- Work as a team to ensure departmental and individual goals are met on a daily basis
- Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
- Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
- Support calls from other Customer Care groups as needed
- Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 completion or equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service experience within retail, sales, or call center environments
- Strong selling skills with a demonstrated ability to close the sale and/or
knowledge of computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet applications, browsers, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently with customers over the telephone
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Professional business manner
- Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to a team’s overall success
- Excellent organizational & multi tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
- A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with Shaw by applying now.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13