OverviewShaw Communications eCare, Customer Service Representative (Vancouver) Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
eCare, Customer Service Representative (Vancouver)
Establish strong customer relations with both internal and external customers. Training, coaching and support to help you succeed….
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Representative, eCare. The successful candidate will be accountable for corresponding to national inbound customer inquiries and requests received online.
What We Need:
Minimum 1 year of demonstrated customer service and sales experience within a fast paced retail, sales and/or call centre environment. Previous chat experience is an asset
Superior written and verbal communication skills, including strong grammar and editing skills will be mandatory
Excellent organizational & multi tasking skills with ability to handle multiple customer chat conversations simultaneously
Adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
Minimum Typing speed of 45-50 WPM with a high degree of accuracy
Ability to meet deadlines and input data with high level of speed and accuracy
Strong selling skills with a demonstrated ability to close the sale
Strong computer skills including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Ability to work independently with the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your teams overall success
Ability to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
Professional business manner
What Youll Do:
Correspond with customers primarily online via Online chat and e-mail
Provide professional and knowledgeable service while delivering an exceptional customer experience
Establish strong customer relations with both internal and external customers
Promote Shaws products and services through identifying customer needs
Seek out opportunities for additional sales with new and existing customers
Complete data input with a high level of speed and accuracy
Verify rates and codes to ensure accurate customer billing
Ensure department and individual goals are consistently met
Represent Shaw in a positive and professional manner
Various other duties as needed
What Youll Receive:
Satisfaction of helping people and building solutions
Fun filled team environment
Training, coaching and support to help you succeed
Competitive pay and benefits
Career advancement opportunities
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Please answer all of the following questions before applying
- 1. Are you legally entitled to work in Canada, without restrictions? Yes
- 2. Have you ever applied for a position with Shaw or Shaw Media, in the past? Yes, I have applied for a position with Shaw or Shaw Media in the past. No, I have never allied for a position with Shaw or Shaw Media. *3. Have you ever worked for Shaw or Shaw Media? NO, I have never worked for Shaw or Shaw Media YES, I have worked for Shaw or Shaw Media, in the past I currently work for Shaw or Shaw Media *4. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Have you ever been convicted for a criminal offence, which has not been pardoned? NO, I have never been convicted for a criminal offence OR my offence has been pardoned. YES, I have been convicted for a criminal offence and it has not been pardoned. *5. The background check process requires two pieces of valid government issued identification, one which needs to include a photo. Do you have two valid pieces of Government Issued ID, one with photo? Yes
- 6. If you received an offer of employment how soon could you start? I can start right away I will need to give my current employer at least two weeks notice, before I can start *7. What are your hourly salary expectations for this role? *8. Our call center operates between 6 AM and 11 PM, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. Would you be fully available to work anytime within these hours and days of operation? Yes
- 9. The first 4-7 weeks in this role is full-time paid training, which requires 100% commitment from participants. Could you commit to this full-time training? Yes
- 10. For this position we’re hiring both full-time and part-time. Please indicate your preference and availability. I will ONLY accept a FULL-TIME position and I can work 40 hours each week I will ONLY accept a PART-TIME position and I can work up to 40 hours each week I will accept either a PART-TIME or FULL-TIME position *11. What is your word per minute (WPM) typing speed? *12. WRITTEN EVALUATION – In 200 to 250 words, please tell us why you would be the ideal candidate for the eCare position.
- Question numbers in red and with an asterisk indicate mandatory questions (answer is required).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23