OverviewShaw Communications Customer Service Representative (Mississauga) Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Customer Service Representative (Mississauga)
NO, I have never worked for Shaw or Shaw Media YES, I have worked for Shaw or Shaw Media, in the past I currently work for Shaw or Shaw Media *2….
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives working in our inbound call centers. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Care, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for answering calls from new and existing customers with a focus on selling and promoting the features, benefits, and advantages of Shaw products and services.
Please be advised that we provide service to our customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year, and the successful candidate will be required to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
Promote Shaws products and services through identifying customer needs and/or provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to network, Internet, cable, digital phone, and computer issues
Deliver exceptional customer experience while staying within our support scope guidelines
Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of their Shaw products and services
Look for opportunities to improve our business and elevate customer experiences
Establish strong customer relations and seek out opportunities for additional sales with new and existing customers
Generate revenue by achieving monthly sales targets
Work as a team to ensure departmental and individual goals are met on a daily basis
Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
Support calls from other Customer Care groups as needed
Various other duties as needed
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Grade 12 completion or equivalent
Demonstrated customer service experience within retail, sales, or call center environments
Strong selling skills with a demonstrated ability to close the sale and/or
knowledge of computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet applications, browsers, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently with customers over the telephone
Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Professional business manner
Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to a teams overall success
Excellent organizational & multi tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
A positive can do attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Please answer all of the following questions before applying
- 1. Have you ever worked for Shaw or Shaw Media? NO, I have never worked for Shaw or Shaw Media YES, I have worked for Shaw or Shaw Media, in the past I currently work for Shaw or Shaw Media *2. Are you legally entitled to work in Canada, without restrictions? Yes
- 3. Our call center operates between 7 AM and 10 PM, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Would you be fully available to work anytime within these hours and days of operation? Yes
- 4. For this position we’re hiring both full-time and part-time. Please indicate your preference and availability. I will ONLY accept a FULL-TIME position and I can work 40 hours each week I will ONLY accept a PART-TIME position and I can work up to 40 hours each week I will accept either a PART-TIME or FULL-TIME position *5. The first 5 weeks in this role is full-time paid training, which requires 100% commitment from participants.
Could you commit to this full-time training? Yes
- 6. The background check process requires two pieces of valid government issued identification, one which needs to include a photo. Do you have two valid pieces of Government Issued ID, one with photo? Yes
- 7. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Have you ever been convicted for a criminal offence, which has not been pardoned? NO, I have never been convicted for a criminal offence OR my offence has been pardoned. YES, I have been convicted for a criminal offence and it has not been pardoned. *8. If you received an offer of employment how soon could you start? I can start right away I will need to give my current employer at least two weeks notice, before I can start *9. What are your hourly salary expectations for this role?
- Question numbers in red and with an asterisk indicate mandatory questions (answer is required).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-22