OverviewShaw Communications Area Retail Manager Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Area Retail Manager
Shaw has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Area Manager to join the team! Manage by store and by area, budgets, sales targets and profit and loss statements….
Shaw has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Area Manager to join the team! Working throughout Canada East and based in Winnipeg reporting to the National Director of Retail.
Leading a team of Retail Managers the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple corporate retail locations as well as existing retail payment locations.
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about the customer and will play a key role in ensuring that we create an experience so exceptional that retail achieves bold sales targets, takes our customer engagement to new heights and changes the way telecommunications Retail is experienced.
As a Retail Area Manager you will:
– Be accountable for overall productivity and operations of multiple Shaw Retail locations
– Drive excellence in implementation, execution, learning, engagement and results
– Lead teams to shared success through a combination of observing behavior and managing data using GAP analysis and shared best practices to manage performance
– Achieve sales and customer loyalty index rating targets by store and by region
– Be relentless in networking and competing for the best and brightest. Build the best team in the business
– Participate in the development and implementation of retail and marketing strategies and new store openings
– Be involved in the retail strategy, be a partner in taking a brand strategy and making it come to life for the customer and the employee
– Enhance value and create a competitive advantage by continually enhancing the customer experience
– Manage by store and by area, budgets, sales targets and profit and loss statements
– Manage inventory and ensure effective ordering
– Manage a quarterly Team Based incentive program to ensure that it aligns with organizational priorities and drives desired behavior
– Relentlessly reinforce and motivate a new, unique and refreshing service experience to a large base of existing customers positively influencing retention, referrals, churn and value of the customer
– Be the primary voice and contact point between the front line, face to face, customer ambassadors and the rest of Shaw in a shared services environment
– Travel extensively (60-70% of the time) to different retail locations
As a Retail Area Manager you have:
– The passion, competitiveness and skill sets required to drive the business in a specialty sales and service relationship selling environment
– Proven team leadership accomplishments and influencing skills. Building and leading high performing teams is your passion
– Demonstrated enabling and empowerment skills and the ability to use them in a collaborative environment
– Proven success in managing multiple locations across vast geographical areas
– A passion for technology and the role it plays in your day to day life
– Consistently demonstrated your ability to have a winning impact on the teams you lead and the results you have achieved
– Proven that the customer is at the centre of everything you do and that you have built this into a competitive advantage
– Analytical and tactical planning talents. The ability to take a challenge, analyze the situation and put team tactics into place to achieve success
– A positive, “can do” attitude and thrive in a culture of accountability and change
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then continue your career with us by applying now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-02