OverviewServus Credit Union Customer Service Representative/ Registries Agent Full Time in Sangudo, AB
Servus Credit Union
Branch Sangudo AB CA
Customer Service Representative/ Registries Agent
Minimum of grade twelve (12) education is required, a Business degree, diploma or certificate is an asset. As the first point of contact for people entering our…
Servus Credit Union is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and recognizes that our most valuable assets are our employees. We offer continued growth and career advancement and reward employees for their efforts and achievements.
Servus Credit Union customers are member owners; therefore, our Customer Service Representatives are referred to as Member Service Representatives.
As a Member Service Representative I (MSR I)/ Registry Agent, you are a member of a dynamic retail branch team, and play an integral role in the delivery of superior personalized service to our member owners. As the first point of contact for people entering our branches, you strive to fulfill their role as a brand ambassador by making member and guests feel at home. You engage our membership through highly effective verbal and non verbal communication skills and by exceeding expectations. You build relationships by asking probing questions with the objective of developing customized financial solutions that include the referral or sale of our products and services.
- Member Service Representative (MSR)/ Registry Agent plays an integral role in the delivery of superior personalized service to our member-owners.
- Facilitate a variety of member transactions and build long term relationships with members by building trust and demonstrating credibility, reliability, and integrity.
- respond to member and potential member inquiries, analyze and identify needs and then present or refer the product or service which best meet those needs
- Provide competent and courteous service to members at all times in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
- With accuracy, process member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loans and utility payments, money orders, credit card advances, calculation of foreign and domestic exchange & cheque cashing, and more
- Assesses member/client needs and manipulates databases in order to process over 160 products in the areas of motor vehicles, vital statistics, land titles, personal property and corporate registry on behalf of their employers and Service Alberta.
- The successful candidate must be a team player and display highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to develop long term relationships with members, potential members and co-workers.
- Minimum of grade twelve (12) education is required, a Business degree, diploma or certificate is an asset
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to identify opportunities to provide or refer products and services to our members, respond to their inquiries, and resolve problems or concerns.
- Prior retail banking experience is desirable but not essential. The ability to work quickly without sacrificing accuracy is essential. Previous sales experience is desirable.
Licenses / Certificates:
- Must be willing to pursue education and certification in the Corporate Registry System (CORES).
Any other special requirements necessary to do the job:
- Willingness to travel in order to support other branches within the region is required.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Servus Credit Union.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sangudo, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23