OverviewService Worker I in Calgary, AB
Alberta Health Services
Branch Calgary AB CA
Service Worker I
supervision, performs a variety of duties relating to the internal safe transportation of patients, distribution of supplies and equipment. Qualifications…
Under general supervision, performs a variety of duties relating to the internal safe transportation of patients, distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Grade 12 level of education or equivalent required.
- CPR certification required.
- Fluent in speaking/reading/writing English.
- Must be able to follow verbal & written instructions.
- Demonstrate ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time and lift 22.5 kg, or assist in lifting up to 157.5 kg on a regular basis.
- Must possess verbal, numerical and clerical abilities; near – visual and auditory acuity; motor coordination; eye-hand coordination.
- Reliable, cooperative and ability to demonstrate effective service attitude.
- Previous hospital experience an asset.
- Knowledge of hospital equipment and procedures preferred.
- Previous Portering experience an asset.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-13