OverviewSepro Mineral Systems Corp. Client Services Representative Contract in Langley, BC
Sepro Mineral Systems Corp.
Branch Langley BC CA
Client Services Representative
Keeps work area clean, neat and organized. Outstanding customer service skills are essential. 1-3 years experience in a Client Services role at a commercial…
The Client Services Representative (CSR) is responsible for delivering client results, preparing invoices and addressing all client concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide clients with accurate, consistent and timely information, consulting with appropriate resources when required.
- Research all client inquiries to complete resolution, enter corresponding orders / quotes with complete documented follow-up.
- Provide prompt and complete responses to phone calls, E-Mails, and Faxed requests from Clients.
- Document all communications in Client contact log.
- Provide reviews of job files for discrepancies and credit.
- Compile completed lab files to create completed job files.
- Review completed job files.
- Pull completed job files for invoicing.
- Fax or email lab results.
- Create invoiced for completed job files.
- File the completed jobs in the correct cabinet.
- Create approved credit notices, as needed.
- Daily invoice summary.
- Month end billing coordination.
- Lunch hour reception relief.
- Participate, when requested in department and health and safety meetings.
- Participate, when requested in internal and external audits.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and organized.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
BSc. or Science Diploma; equivalent experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years experience in a Client Services role at a commercial laboratory or a Customer Service role in a related field.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential.
- Detail orientated and ability to work very well under pressure.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Langley, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24