OverviewSephora Seasonal Consultant, Canada Temporary in Richmond, BC
Branch Richmond BC CA
Seasonal Consultant, Canada
Owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its…
Location Name: BC-Richmond BC (0548)
Location Type: Stores-Canada
Location: 6551 #3 Road Unit #1525, Richmond, BC V6Y 2B6, Canada (CA)
Job Type: Part Time
Position Type: Temporary/Seasonal Employee
Job Function: Retail Associates
Seasonal Consultants may be required to perform multiple roles during holiday season, including cashier duties. They are expected to provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties as cashier, gift wrapper, replenishing, greeting, and assisting clients in locating product.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently, leveraging Mobile Point-Of-Sale (MPOS) technology as necessary.
- Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
- Based on experience, they may be asked to apply cosmetics to clients.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Comply with all cash handling and related procedures.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Organize and maintain stock, supplies, testers and samples.
- Participate in inventory control.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience in a fast paced environment.
- Previous cash handling or cashier experience is an asset.
- Education and product experience in skincare, make-up and fragrance is desirable but not required.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.
Sephora stores – Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 360 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora’s North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto.
Sephora.com - Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora’s largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02