OverviewSeon Design Inc. Technical Support Representative Full Time in Coquitlam, BC
Seon Design Inc.
Branch Coquitlam BC CA
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative. Technical Support Lead hand. Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, E-mail and other electronic…
POSITION: Technical Support Representative
REPORTS TO: Technical Support Lead hand
JOB FUNCTION: Provide phone support for all SEON Design customers. Support includes, but is not limited to, over the phone setup, procedures and troubleshooting of Seon Design equipment and customer interfaced systems.
Non-negotiable skills and attributes:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet customer needs.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills with min. 1 year experience.
- Experience with setup and troubleshooting multiple Microsoft windows applications.
- 1 – 2 years of network experience, including experience in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc.
- Experience with Wi-Fi components and troubleshooting.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Range of Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required
1. Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, E-mail and other electronic medium.
2. Provide training to external/internal customers in the use of SEON Design systems.
3. Configuration of customer equipment to connect to SEON Design systems.
4. Ability to provide excellent customer service in all situations. Ability to communicate
technical terms in a non-technical format that our customers can understand for troubleshooting purposes.
5. Provide support and assistance on other service activities.
6. Follows workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.
THIS IS A SERVICE TECHNICIAN ROLE NOT AN IT ROLE
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Coquitlam, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23