Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-04-03
Seedbox Technologies Social Media Specialist Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Social Media Specialist
Coordinate with Content and PMO to support and promote new websites and networks launches; Social Media Specialist….
Social Media Specialist
You have the whole wide web at your fingertips!
Top 5 reasons why you want this job:
You will thrive within a talented and inspiring team.
You are encouraged to use your great sense of creation and marketing instincts.
Your imagination is the only limit to overcome.
You will learn, grow, share and will become a highly valued teammate.
You will enjoy flex time in a cool and casual environment!
As a Social Media Specialist:
You should also read the top 10 reasons why you want to be a Seedboxer!
What kind of challenge will your brains focus on?
- Research, plan and execute the social media strategy with the Product Manager;
- Build and strengthen brand presence for our internal brands;
- Engage with fans and users;
- Collaborate with the SEO specialist to implement offsite SEO practices;
- Create visuals and assets to support SM marketing activities;
- Research SM power tools, reporting tools and other KPI tracking services;
- Create contests, campaigns and promotions to grow social media reach and followers;
- Coordinate with Content and PMO to support and promote new websites and networks launches;
- Research and exploit new and alternative social media platforms such as Reddit, Tumblr and Instagram;
- Conduct Market research and competition research via social media;
- Participate in Data Sharing session to share findings and results;
- Drive traffic to websites and other converting opportunities;
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox…
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience as a social media marketer – industry knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge and proficiency with multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit etc)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator;
- Knowledge of social media power tools (hootsuite, bit.ly…);
- Experience with Excel and reporting tools;
- English written and oral communication skills are a must.
Are you also…
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
- Willing to learn and absorb new information?
We can’t wait to welcome you, so apply today!