OverviewSedgman Limited Project Engineer Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Bachelor of Engineering (Process, Chemical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) or similar directly applicable technical qualification;…
Sedgman Canada Limited is part of the CIMIC Group’s mineral processing company and is a leading provider of mineral processing and associated infrastructure solutions to the global resources industry. In addition to our focus in the resources industry, the Sedgman Consulting business provides consulting services to our clients across the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure, Property & Buildings and Environment sectors.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people. We are a full project life cycle delivery company incorporating the development, project execution and ongoing operations phases of each project.
To support our mission we are currently seeking an experienced Study/ Project Leader to join our team in Vancouver.
What does this role involve?
- Supporting project development activities
- Leadership of multi-discipline teams delivering multiple studies
- Flexible working environment with a broad range from concept studies to detailed design
- Mainly Vancouver office based with expected site visits
What are we looking for in our future team member?
- Bachelor of Engineering (Process, Chemical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) or similar directly applicable technical qualification;
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in Canada;
- Strong experience in two or more of the following areas: design, project development, project delivery, site operations/support (in coal or mineral processing);
- The ability to be self-managed with previous experience with multiple clients would be highly regarded.
How to join our team:
If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for, please apply via the link below.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-15