OverviewSED Systems Quality Assurance Specialist Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Quality Assurance Specialist
Assuring project teams follow the processes and procedures defined by project plans and customer quality requirements….
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for planning and conducting quality assurance activities on engineering and/or manufacturing processes on individual projects and for planning and conducting audits of the management system processes. The Quality Assurance Specialist assists project teams and functional departments in resolving quality problems and improving processes.
This position requires an individual with good oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. A solid technical background is essential, ideally with at least 2 years of work experience in electronics design or manufacturing. The ability to think critically, understand processes, analyse data, and manage multiple tasks are considered assets.
- Assuring project teams follow the processes and procedures defined by project plans and customer quality requirements.
- Interfacing with customer quality assurance representatives.
- Investigating quality and process problems and assisting in developing corrective action plans and verifying effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Conducting internal quality system audits in various departments to assure procedures are followed and ISO 9001 requirements are satisfied.
- Assisting in general process assessment and process improvement initiatives.
The ability to meet the requirements outlined in the Canadian Controlled Goods Program is mandatory. All candidates will be required to apply for a Government Security Clearance.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and a copy of your transcripts via the careers section of our website www.sedsystems.ca by September 30, 2016 .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20