Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2016-09-08
Seaton Homes Inc. Assistant Construction Manager Contract in Rockwood, ON
Seaton Homes Inc.
Branch Rockwood ON CA
Assistant Construction Manager
Ensure area immediately outside of site is clean, tidy, and free of mud, debris and materials at the end of each day….
- Reports directly to Construction Manager.
- You will be the health and safety worker representative.
- Assist Construction Manager with weekly / monthly safety talks.
- Assess and immediately rectify all safety issues and hazards.
- Ensure safe machinery use, access and general housekeeping daily.
- Report all safety issues to Construction Manager daily.
- Review construction schedule daily to ensure workflow is on schedule and trades are on site. Determine reasons for any delays and report schedule changes to the Construction Manager daily.
- Ensure proper storage of materials, move materials and restock as required.
- Daily storage and maintenance of tools. Follow maintenance schedule on machinery. Take daily inventory of tools and equipment.
- Provide hands on help with tasks as directed. Back framing of tubs/showers, stairs, preparing for rough-ins, drywall, etc.
- General housekeeping and site clean up daily as required.
- Ensure area immediately outside of site is clean, tidy, and free of mud, debris and materials at the end of each day.
- Ensure surrounding residents, local traffic and pedestrians are safe and undisturbed by the normal daily workflow.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: