OverviewSeasonal Guest Services Representative in North York, ON
Branch North York ON CA
Seasonal Guest Services Representative
North York, ON
of marketing programs as required. You have: Previous experience in the hospitality field preferred. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills…
To provide exceptional customer service to valued shoppers, community retailers and business partners. The successful candidate must have availability and flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the business. The successful candidates will be required to rove the centre 100% of the shift.
- Deliver guest services programs on a daily basis to shoppers which may include: Roving Service Ambassador program, retail and community information as well as promotion of mall events.
- Receive and direct all incoming calls and inquiries via telephone, two-way radio or visitors by answering questions or forwarding to the appropriate station in order to ensure inquiries are answered promptly and a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Dispatch Security and Maintenance personnel from portable radio system.
- Generate a variety of weekly reports by accessing appropriate information to provide the Guest Services Supervisor with up-to-date status.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the community and shopping centre retailers (property level) in order to be well versed in community activities and in mall fashions, mall events and programs.
- Maintain ongoing interaction with shopping centre customers and act as liaison between customers, security, maintenance, marketing and all shopping centre departments at the administrative level.
- Maintain the Guest Services database; ensure customer information is kept current.
- Maintain a log to record up-to-date information regarding special events, promotions, changes and visitor concerns.
- Communicate with customers on a pro-active and regular basis by contacting them to inform them of pertinent information to enhance the positive image of the shopping centre and encourage repeat traffic.
- Assist the Marketing Department with the execution of marketing programs as required.
- Previous experience in the hospitality field preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible, punctual and excellent ability to interact with the public.
- Professional and polished demeanor.
- Ability to assess, take initiative and fulfill customer and client expectations.
- Very strong organizational skills and has the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
If you are looking to join an award-winning team where people truly care about making a difference and share a common commitment to quality and best-in-class service, then you may be ready for this opportunity.
Additional Qualifications Skills
- Committed to Customers
- Customer Service
- Creates Client Loyalty
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: North York, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13