OverviewSears Canada Sales Support – Sears Home Store, Sumas Way Part Time in Abbotsford, BC
Branch Abbotsford BC CA
Sales Support – Sears Home Store, Sumas Way
Process sales transactions for Commission Sales team, reinforcing buying decision at the point of sale with the customer….
Welcome to Sears, one of Canada’s most trusted brand names. For the past 60 years, Sears has been a household name from coast to coast. How have we been able to build such a great reputation? Through our dedicated Associates, of course! With thousands of roles across the country, Sears is one of Canada’s largest employers. Whether you are just starting out or have an established track record, Sears can offer you an exciting opportunity to build and grow your career. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for engaging with our customers, and you will find a world of career possibilities within our organization.
Purpose of the Role
Process sales transactions for Commission Sales team, reinforcing buying decision at the point of sale with the customer. Promote all Sears financial services and products with each customer to support profitable and total solution selling. Responsible for greeting, engaging, educating and supporting the customer with selling and purchases in Big Ticket departments in partnership with the Commission sales team members.
1. Support Commission sales teams by processing all transactions accurately and efficiently upon the closing of a sale. Reinforce the buying decision and promote all Sears Financial products & services to support a ‘total solution’ and ‘customer-first’ experience. Support after sales service as required.
2. Partner with Commission sales teams to engage with customers throughout the store, including: greetingthe customer and initiating the sales process if all Commission sales team members are busy with other customers, provide product knowledge, financial and credit service product knowledge and all other sales support whenever available.
3. Throughout the selling process, navigate the sales floor to ensure smooth transition of customer from Commission sales team to Sales Support. Greet customers as they enter the store or department and initiate the selling process if all Commission team members are busy or direct customer to an available team member.
4. Support the maintenance and merchandising standards in all Big Ticket departments, including regular housekeeping, ad set-up and all other tasks to support an easy to shop store environment.
5. Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others and perform other duties as required.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including ability to operate job-related Sears/PC systems
- Demonstrated customer service and selling skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Secondary School graduation
We offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program and a generous associate discount on most Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Abbotsford, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24