OverviewSears Canada Performance Analyst, Parts & Service Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Performance Analyst, Parts & Service
Participate in developing business cases and monitor contribution to the business. Monitor project/program changes, and perform research and analysis regarding…
Location: Sears Canada, Head Office – Yonge and Dundas
Purpose of the Job:
Provide analytical expertise to the parts and service operations team, to ensure maximum Return On Investment (ROI) of existing and future processes/programs. Support team initiatives through professional performance measurement, and make recommendations to facilitate smooth implementation and/or management.
– Prepare, monitor, and supply necessary reporting and diagnostics for each of the following, according to plan and actuals:
- Performance measures, eg. Weekly Dashboard, Contractor performance, Executive updates
- Projects, eg. Support activities,
- Programs, eg. Various Service systems.
- Track key performance measures, and analyze these results to identify opportunities for improvement. Challenge Technical Service and Regional Operations Managers on key performance/project results. Consult and advise on action plans for improvement, and monitor effectiveness of changes, revisions, etc.
– Monitor project/program changes, and perform research and analysis regarding industry practices, standards, etc. to provide information for determining/assessing best market opportunities. Maintain historical information to support this initiative.
– Invest continuously in upgrading computer skills/abilities to maximize personal and team effectiveness. This includes learning new software packages, keeping abreast of advancements in industry practices, etc.
– Coach team members with respect to performance measurement issues, and act as a resource person to the team.
– Participate in developing business cases and monitor contribution to the business.
– Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others. Perform other duties as required.
– 2 years of experience working in a data analyst role
– Demonstrated oral/written communication skills
– Demonstrated organizational/planning and analytical skills
– Demonstrated knowledge of applicable systems, including Peoplesoft, MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, etc.
– Knowledge of operational policies and procedures
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25