OverviewSears Canada Beauty Advisor Estee Lauder and Lancome, Regina Part Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Beauty Advisor Estee Lauder and Lancome, Regina
Business building skills an asset. You will manage and grow your business. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment…
Welcome to Sears, one of Canada’s most trusted brand names.
For the past 60 years, Sears has been a household name from coast to coast. How have we been able to build such a great reputation? Through our dedicated Associates, of course!
With thousands of roles across the country, Sears is one of Canada’s largest employers. Whether you are just starting out or have an established track record, Sears can offer you an exciting opportunity to build and grow your career. Bring your passion and enthusiasm for engaging with our customers, and you will find a world of career possibilities within our organization.
Let the beauty you love be what you do…
Sears Beauty Advisors are responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. The main goal of the Beauty Advisor is to provide his or her cosmetic sales expertise in order to ensure customer satisfaction and meet sales targets, in accordance with Sears’ policies, Mission, Vision and Values.
About the job…
- You will manage and grow your business.
- You will use your excellent customer service and selling skills at our cosmetic counters, to share product knowledge, promote new or related products, and achieve sales goals.
- You will establish and maintain excellent customer relations, following up on your clients’ purchases, maintaining your client files, and notifying customers of up-coming events and promotions.
- Using your strong interpersonal skills, you will build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new clients, developing existing ones and turning them into loyal clients.
- Merchandising and re-stocking counter according to our partner vendors’ standards will be one of your key responsibilities.
- You will develop a sales edge by maintaining up-to-date product knowledge and awareness of hot trends, exciting new products and advancements by attending Sears and vendor-sponsored training programs.
- You will be a valuable advisor in your clients’ lives and will communicate regularly with your personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up and birthdays.
- You will perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price changes, and related sales support tasks.
- When required, you will perform other duties as assigned.
- Business building skills an asset.
- You have a passion to provide outstanding service to our loyal Sears customers
- You have proven your ability to exceed sales targets
- You are highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment is your status quo
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- You will get to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer
We offer competitive benefits, incentive compensation, and a generous employee discount on all Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
This is an exciting time to be joining Sears as we work across Canada
to make every day a great day!
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01