OverviewScotiabank Social Media/Content Manager (12 month contract) – Toronto Temporary in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Social Media/Content Manager (12 month contract) – Toronto
Strong relationship management and influencing competencies to achieve buy-in and endorsement from key internal partners (sales, product, investments and…
Requisition ID: 24238
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Maintain and implement Social Media strategy for Dynamic Fund.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Develop strategies and create content to increase social media engagement, presence, and followers of Dynamic corporate and individual social properties
- Create, manage, copyright and/or proofread web content for Dynamic’s sites and social media platforms ensuring the content is relevant, timely and accurate for the target audience. Work with others to ensure a consistent company “voice” across all channels. Determine opportunities to increase organic traffic to our sites by leveraging SEO, development, optimization, content, branding and creative resources
- Perform thorough, detailed website audits, and reporting on current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content optimization.
- Extensive financial services knowledge including an understanding of wealth management, investment funds and the distribution of product through various channels (investor, advisor and institutional)
- Advanced social media abilities with demonstrated experience leveraging the latest communication platforms to effectively communicate with key audiences.
- Deep knowledge of the needs and challenges of financial advisors as well as B2B experience
- Strong writing and editing skills with demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Independent, self-starter who questions practices, generates ideas and looks for innovative ways to accomplish organizational goals
- Strong relationship management and influencing competencies to achieve buy-in and endorsement from key internal partners (sales, product, investments and executive
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or marketing
Excellent Writing and Computer skills
Previous Financial Industry experience
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04