OverviewSchneider Truck Driving Jobs Over-the-Road Part-Time Truck Driver | Ontario Great Lakes Region Full Time in Ontario
Schneider Truck Driving Jobs
Branch ON CA
Over-the-Road Part-Time Truck Driver | Ontario Great Lakes Region
Start your trucking career! Join one of the top trucking companies in Ontario. This over-the-road part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling…
This over-the-road part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling and earnings up to $0.42 per mile*. You’ll haul 95% no touch freight and average 500 miles per haul within the Great Lakes region. If you want to hit the open road and rack up the miles, there’s no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver for Schneider. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Part-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $35,000 per year *
- Accessorial pay plus the potential for $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling – Work as little as 12 days per month
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation**
- RRSP with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Mobile communications platform – The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities – Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class AZ License (CDL)
- Live in Ontario, Canada
- Minimum 3 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL required at time of hire (cross-border required)
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Over-the-Road:
As an OTR driver, you continually rack up miles – meaning you keep earning. OTR drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
More Freight Means More Money
As a Schneider Over-the-Road driver, you’ll enjoy more of everything: freight, miles and money!
“Some of the Schneider drivers I met at work were always talking about how great their company was and how much money they were making. That’s when a friend and I packed our suitcases and headed up to Green Bay for orientation.” – Bob Wyatt, 41 years and 4.7 million miles with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Ontario. Call Tim at for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24