OverviewSchneider Electric Quotation Specialist Full Time in Brossard, QC
Branch Brossard QC CA
Join Schneider Electric and power your career! MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) / MS Projects. Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic,…
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for preparation of quotations for both Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear while driving a high level of customer satisfaction. As a technical support, the applicant will be expected to resolve customer issues/challenges. The successful candidate will be able to analyze the needs of the customer and deliver a solution based on the customer’s application requirements.
- Matches products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products.
- Reviews customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual and technical terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Maintains a current understanding of quote strategies and market conditions.
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve the quotation process and measure effectiveness.
- Assists outside sales representatives in the preparation of customer presentations related to the quote, including comments on exceptions and built in value.
- Serves as peer expert for proposal questions including complex technical issues and quote strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (Preferred) / Mechanical or relevant experience.
- Proven quotation experience (2-4 years) in the Electrical Industry.
- A track record in delivering quotes involving electrical distribution equipment and/or industrial automation systems will be given preference.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Detailed oriented and strong proof reading and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team oriented, proactive to help and care for the other member of the group.
- Action oriented, proactive in prioritizing own work load.
- General instructions will be provided, but is expected to perform independently.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) / MS Projects.
- Bilingual required (French / French).
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Primary Location : CA-Quebec-Brossard
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Nov 10, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brossard, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-11-15