OverviewSchneider Electric Associate Project Manager – 12 month contract Temporary in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Associate Project Manager – 12 month contract
The Associate Project Manager will coordinate, manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools….
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Associate Project Manager will coordinate, manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
· Be the single point of contact for all internal and external customers throughout the life cycle of multiple orders.
· Review purchase orders to ensure clean order entry
· Convert orders based on PO requirements.
· Compile and issue approval and record drawings packages.
· Keep track of drawing schedules in order to ensure a timely release to manufacturing.
· Diligently manage ‘change order’ process.
· Continually monitor and effectively communicate order status to relevant parties. · Ensure customer deliverables have been satisfied to Schneider Electric terms and conditions.
· Complete post shipment tasks, such as warranty claims and product returns.
· Continually update and maintain order files with all pertinent order information.
Follow up and work with distributors to resolve any claims and debit memos.
Other duties as required.
Preferred project coordinating experience of 1-3 yrs in electrical industry.
Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required.
Ability to plan and organize effectively and has strong decision making skills.
Effective communication and facilitation skills
Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
General instructions will be provided, but is expected to perform tasks independently.
Proficient Computer skills: MS Office (excel, word and Adobe Acrobat), experience with ERP systems
Electrical education/experience would be an asset
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-03-15