Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2016-07-09
Scalar Decisions Android Developer – London England Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Android Developer – London England
Design, program and test software. 5+ years of delivering software with preference given to those who have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or…
Design, program and test software.
Author and maintain relevant documentation for developers, clients and users.
Develop and refine prototypes to confirm requirements.
Program according to project plans (versions, sprints).
Test according to pre-determined test plans.
Support release and post-release activities, such as support, versioning and maintenance.
Collaborate with our pencils (designers) to create interfaces that conform to the Google design guidelines.
Peer review other team members’ code, and learn and adapt from peer review of your own code.
Support sales and project managers with technical insights, leading to the creation of budgets and schedules for projects.
6 MONTH CONTRACT. MUST BE LEAGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK. THIS IS A NON SPONSORED POSITION.
- 5+ years of delivering software with preference given to those who have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of the full mobile development and application life cycle
- Solid understanding of Android UX/UI guidelines and best practices
- Experience with Android using Android Studio and JAVA
- Experience with a distributed Version Control System
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimisation, caching and security
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to share insights and expectations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues, both locally and remotely