OverviewSawridge Inns and Conference Centres Food and Beverage Server – BWPSS Full Time in Fort McMurray, AB
Sawridge Inns and Conference Centres
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Food and Beverage Server – BWPSS
Fort McMurray, AB
Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests. Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile….
Provides the highest level of food service possible in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest dining experience. Accurately, processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile. Informs guests of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- Processes guests’ orders and ensures all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner.
- Communicates with kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- Will work as server and/or bartender as required.
- Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any additional requests.
- Clears and resets table upon completion of the meal.
- Polishes glassware and cutlery before, during and after operations.
- Prepares guest checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax. Accepts payment.
- Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, Provincial and Local laws.
- Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, Provincial and Local laws.
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
- Follows SOPs and departmental brand standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Will be reauired to obtained food and beverage handling licenses/permits during the first months of employment and will must be able to maintain such licenses/permits.
- Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles, values and processes for providing superior guest service.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Ability to operate POS system
- Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests.
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-24