Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-09-22
Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Guest Services Agent Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Guest Services Agent
The Front Desk Agent is responsible to register all arrivals and departures, process transactions, take reservations, take care of guests needs and process…
- The Front Desk Agent is responsible to register all arrivals and departures, process transactions, take reservations, take care of guests needs and process various administrative tasks.
- Thoroughly learn all rates and packages available with the Sawridge Inn and Conference Centre.
- Be familiar with all amenities and services available at the Sawridge Inn and Conference Centre and the city of Edmonton.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Follow-up of all guest requests or concerns.
- Maintaining working knowledge of operating procedures of the following departments: Housekeeping, Maintenance, Guest Services, Food and Beverage.
- General computer maintenance.
- Co-ordinate room status with the housekeeping department
- Direct all telephone, fax and email inquiries to correct department.
- Be responsible for front desk float and make deposits at the end of shift.
- Respond to telephone, email, and fax requests for reservations, cancellations, and information.
Position Requirements Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year front desk/guest service experience preferred.
- Must speak fluent English, additional language an asset.
- Able to handle stress effectively, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be detail oriented and organized, able to multitask.
- Ability to handle money.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Conflict resolution/problem solving skills required.
- Good typing skills, sound knowledge of computers.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Hospitality: 1 year