OverviewSaskTel Consumer Sales Manager Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Consumer Sales Manager
It also includes planning and managing projects designed for the on-going development of the Customer Care Centre sales channel and the effectiveness of the…
The Consumer Sales Manager is accountable for the effective operation of SaskTel’s Customer Care Centre. This includes managing resources to achieve excellence in customer service, productivity and sales/revenue objectives. It also includes planning and managing projects designed for the on-going development of the Customer Care Centre sales channel and the effectiveness of the sales team. Participates in the creation of an environment where employees are empowered to make decisions based on customer needs and corporate goals.
1. Maximizing financial contributions to SaskTel by meeting and exceeding sales forecasts, managing operating/capital budgets and manpower and maintaining/improving existing and expected revenues generated from the consumer and enterprise markets.
2. Accountable for developing and managing key performance indicators based on World Class Call Centre standards, ensuring outstanding customer service and consistency with corporate objectives.
3. Develops and sustains a high level of expertise among staff by acquiring, selecting, developing and motivating people. Implements plans and initiatives to promote employee morale, performance, skills acquisition, and career development.
4. Develops and manages adequate controls and reporting processes to meet sales and operational/service requirements.
5. Provides input and assists in the development of Customer Care Centre sales plans and assists in the implementation of sales strategies.
6. Accountable for enhancing customer service and satisfaction by ensuring customer requests are accurately translated for input to billing, directory, network and installation areas.
7. Maximizes SaskTel’s market share through the development of professional business relationships, maintaining a high level of presence in the community, which enhances customer satisfaction and increases awareness of SaskTel and our products and services.
8. Participates with the Occupational Health and Safety group to ensure a high quality of work life for employees.
9. Builds and maintains a strong working relationship with union representatives.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08