OverviewSaskatoon, Saskatchewan Safety Administrator Part Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
The Safety Administrator will work along side the health and safety team where you will be responsible for completing various administrative tasks including…
Adecco, the leader in HR solutions; is currently recruiting for an experienced Safety Administrator to work onsite, a short distance outside of Saskatoon. This will be a short term contract 3 months +. The Safety Administrator will work along side the health and safety team where you will be responsible for completing various administrative tasks including record keeping and daily data entry. The Safety Administrator should be friendly and professional with strong communication skills. The ideal candidate must be proficient with database software and possess a strong knowledge with Microsoft office (excel, word).
Responsibilities for the Safety Administrator will include;
– Filing, scanning and data entry into database
– Provide and track documentation
– Mail correspondence
– Prepare monthly reports
Qualifications for the Safety Administrator include;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook at the advanced level are a must
– Data Entry experience, attention to detail
– Minimum 3 years experience as an administrator
– Proven communication skills
– Working knowledge of database software
– Strong organizational skills
– Able to travel to and from Site – Reliable Vehicle
– The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check and drug and alcohol screening,
If you are interested in this Safety Administrator job or other opportunities available through Adecco, simply click on the ‘Apply Now’ button located beside the job description.
Adecco thanks all applicants; however only those qualified will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21