OverviewSaskatoon Health Region ASSESSOR/COORDINATOR (CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR) Part Time in Lanigan, SK
Saskatoon Health Region
Branch Lanigan SK CA
ASSESSOR/COORDINATOR (CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR)
Coordination and evaluation of Home Care services and case management of Region residents. Coordinator will ensure that the delivery of home care and case…
Reporting to the Home Care Manager the Client Case Coordinator is responsible for the assessment of clients, coordination and evaluation of Home Care services and case management of Region residents. The Client Case Coordinator will ensure that the delivery of home care and case management services is consistent with the policies, vision, mission and philosophy of the Saskatoon Health Region.
- Registered or eligible for registration with the appropriate licensing body
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor Degree in Social Work or Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
One year experience within a health related field in assessment and care plan development is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Organizational skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced decision making skills
- Ability to communicate with and maintain an effective working relationship with clients from diverse social, economic and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to competently use computers and software applications as required by the position
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Advanced mediation skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the health region and community resources
- Time management skills
- Field Hours
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Experience as a Home Care Assessor and or in Home Care would be considered an asset.
Geographic Location: Located approximately 125 kms outside of Saskatoon
Expected Start Date: January 19, 2018
Expected Up To Date: January 2, 2019
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Lanigan, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-11