OverviewSaskatoon Health Region ASSESSOR/COORDINATOR (CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR) Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Saskatoon Health Region
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
ASSESSOR/COORDINATOR (CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR)
Knowledge of the health region and community resources. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria….
THE OVERALL FUNCTION OF THE ASSESSOR/COORDINATOR (CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR) POSITION IS TO PROVIDE CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES WHICH INCLUDES ASSESSMENT, PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION. THE CLIENT/PATIENT ACCESS SERVICES IS PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR A SINGLE ENTRY ACCESS AND ONGOING COORDINATOR FOR A VARIETY OF COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES WITHIN SASKATOON HEALTH REGION.
- Registered or eligible for registration with the appropriate licensing body
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor Degree in Social Work or Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Knowledge of the health region and community resources
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement. HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Expected Start Date: January 23, 2018
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-09