Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2017-01-25
Saskatoon Co-op Baker Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
To maintain daily production and ingredient records as required. Must be well organized, and capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum of…
- To prepare, bake and finish bakery products as required, including mixing of doughs, batters, and processing the product to the point of sale.
- To do decorating of cakes and bakery items as required.
- To be responsible to ensure that in the handling of all products, high cleanliness and quality standards are maintained.
- To supervise the work of other bakery employees as required.
- To maintain daily production and ingredient records as required.
- To keep clean and in good working order all equipment used in the performance of duties.
- To maintain good sanitation standards in the work area.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a certified journeyman Baker or have the equivalent knowledge and expertise to perform all baking functions in the department.
- Minimum of three years experience in the commercial baking industry.
- Good health and health habits – capable of handling ingredient and product rates common in the plant.
- Must be physically able to perform the lifting and carrying required in the department.
- Must be well organized, and capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum of supervision.
If you are interested in this job posting please apply to Saskatoon Co-op Human Resources, located on the second floor of 503 Wellman Crescent.