OverviewSaskatchewan Polytechnic Test Centre Administrator Part Time in Moose Jaw, SK
Branch Moose Jaw SK CA
Test Centre Administrator
Moose Jaw, SK
Notify accounting of students’ fees. In conjunction with Student Development, assist with accommodations for special needs students writing exams….
Test Centre Administrator
Category of work
Test Ctr-Moose Jaw-11414-DEPT
Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw Campus
Open Until Filled
$24.85/hr to $29.69/hr
Temporary Market Stipend
Hours of Work
Regulated 36 hours
Total Assigned days (AC) / Total Hours per biweekly pay
From November 16, 2015 – June 30, 2016 hours will be:
Monday, Wednesday – Friday, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Tuesday, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
From July 1, 2016 – November 15, 2016 hours will be:
Monday, Wednesday – Friday, 12:30 – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 12:00 – 5:00 pm
This position is a temporary vacancy as defined in Article 1.48.
Note: Applicants currently enrolled in credit courses at Saskatchewan Polytechnic will not be considered as this position puts them in a conflict-of-interest situation.
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
1. Schedule exam times and file exams. Notify accounting of students’ fees. May be required to draft replies to routine correspondence. Follow up with students and institutions as required.
2. Perform common office procedures, such as operating office equipment, filing, distributing incoming/outgoing mail, photocopying and receptionist duties.
3. Review exam records (quarterly) and notify accounting of charges to outside agencies.
4. Invigilate exams. Facilitate WebCT, Accuplacer, LaserGrade and other online exams. Maintain exam security.
5. Receive exams from instructors and other institutions. Ensure exams are available on time.
6. Return exams to Saskatchewan Polytechnic locations or other institutions. Mark multiple choice exams. Maintain exam records.
7. In conjunction with Student Development, assist with accommodations for special needs students writing exams.
8. Book invigilators from the casual list and arrange facilities as required.
9. Compile monthly statistics.
10. Assist with projects and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Completion of Grade 12 and a one year office education certificate program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
2. One year experience working in an office environment using computerized office equipment.
3. Working knowledge of web browsers, operating systems (Windows) and booking procedures.
4. Working knowledge of computers, fax machines and scanners and scanning software and experience with proper telephone procedures.
5. Good interpersonal, communication (listening, oral and written), proofreading and customer service skills.
6. Good organizational and time management skills.
7. Intermediate computer skill level with Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Ability to implement policies of the test centre and carry out both written and oral instruction.
9. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Moose Jaw, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23