OverviewSales Rep WIFI in Burlington, ON
Branch Burlington ON CA
Sales Rep WIFI
Scope out potential venues for our exciting new service (e.g. visit a café, salon etc..) Diligently track and report back on sales activities in Salesforce.com…
In accordance with established procedures, policies and available tools, the incumbent is responsible for selling WIFI services to new and existing commercial customers
At Cogeco, diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals wishing to join our company, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflects the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.
- College Diploma or combination of equivalent education and work experience required.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience is required.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with potential sales leadership qualities.
- Strong listening and communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a winning professional customer service attitude.
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work.
- Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s licence
- General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable and internet industries is an asset.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND VISUAL ACUITY
- Some travel required
NOC CODE : 0621
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-07