OverviewSaint John General Staffing, NB Administrative Assistant Part Time in Saint John, NB
Saint John General Staffing, NB
Branch Saint John NB CA
Saint John, NB
Administrative Assistant Skills:. Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:. (Other administrative duties as required)….
Adecco Employment Services is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Administrative Assistant. We are currently recruiting for a long term temporary contract (potential to go permanent) with a new and exciting organization to Saint John, NB.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, extensive computer experience (including Microsoft Project Management) and superior organization skills. This role requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Reception coverage and greeting clients
• Administration of client accounts
• Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including: filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing
• Other duties as required
Administrative Assistant Skills:
• A minimum of 1-4 years ‘experience as an administrative assistant
• Exceptional organizational skills, very professional
• Strong computer knowledge (MS Office) with excellent skills in Microsoft Project Management, Excel and Microsoft Word
• Ability to problem solve
• Work well under pressure and meet required deadlines
(Other administrative duties as required)
If you are interested in the exciting position, please apply right away to www.adecco.ca
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08