OverviewSAINT-GOBAIN Maintenance Planner Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Skilled trade certification. Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, Certain….
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Valley Forge, Pa., has helped shape the building products industry for more than 100 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm’s slogan “Quality Made Certain , Satisfaction Guaran teed ,” quickly inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed® is North America’s leading brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, gypsum and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, the world’s largest building products company, CertainTeed and its affiliates have more than 5,700 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. For five consecutive years, the company has received top honors from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its contributions in protecting the environment and was most recently the recipient of the 2013 ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award. The group had total sales of approximately $3.3 billion in 2012. www.certainteed.com
The Maintenance Planner effectively co-ordinates maintenance work plans and parts availability to meet plant equipment availability goods.
– Purchasing and expediting orders of spare parts and consumables.
– Ensure maintenance budget guidelines are adhered to.
– Ensure availability of required parts for maintenance work.
– Proper and efficient storage of parts in maintenance stores.
– Contacting external vendors and suppliers to obtain bids and quotes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Maintaining, developing and entering machine and part data into computerized maintenance management system.
-Preparing and issuing of maintenance work orders, as required.
-Assist with project and shutdown scheduling.
-Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
– Post secondary degree, preferrably in engineering.
– 1-2 years experience in maintenance field.
PREFERRED OR DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
– Proficient in MS Word, Excel and MP2.
– Skilled trade certification.
– Responsible for most maintenance purchasing and adhering to budget guidelines
– Assist with supervision of maintenance employees as required.
– Day shift.
– Limited travel.
– Ability to wear safety equipement.
– Lift up to 20 kilograms.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2014-11-28