OverviewSafety-Kleen Health and Safety Rep – Macklin,SK Full Time in Macklin, SK
Branch Macklin SK CA
Health and Safety Rep – Macklin,SK
The Health and Safety Representative is responsible for providing complete, thorough, and professional health, safety and environmental advice, for promoting a…
Who We Are:
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer:
• $70,000 – 75,000 per year, based on skills and experience, for this permanent full-time position;
• Full benefits package and group RRSP with company matching component after 3 months;
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The Health and Safety Representative is responsible for providing complete, thorough, and professional health, safety and environmental advice, for promoting a positive safety culture and for anticipating and assessing health and safety hazards.
• Provide leadership and advice for maintaining workplace health & safety compliance
• Implement health & safety standards with field personnel
• Conduct site tours and hazard assessments
• Assist and coach site management to perform safety functions
• Conduct health & safety training
• Assist with the effective and efficient implementation of corporate safety compliance program directives and provisions
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of safety devices, processes, and procedures
• Establish a safety network with client safety departments and local governmental and regulatory officials and personnel
• 2+ year of progressive health and safety experience
• OHS, NCSO or CRSP designation required
• Valid driver’s license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract
• Previous oilfield or industrial experience preferred
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete your online application.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Macklin, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24