OverviewSafety-Kleen EO/Laborer I – Breslau,ON Full Time in Breslau, ON
Branch Breslau ON CA
EO/Laborer I – Breslau,ON
Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services…
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• Competitive base pay and incentive programs
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
• Group RRSP with company matching component
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
The EO/Laborer I in Breslau, ON is responsible to perform basic labor tasks using hand tools, and also operate power equipment (non-driver); Operates one or more of the following equipments types: vacuum and high pressure.
• Perform basic labor tasks using hand tools, but also operate power equipment (non-driver)
• Operate one or more of the following equipments types: Vacuum and High Pressure
• Responsible for safe operation of equipment
• Perform all basic tasks assigned to a laborer -including using hand tools (shovel, rake, vacuum hose, and pressure washer), mastering equipment operation, assisting operators with all job duties such as Pre/Post Trip inspections; performing field level risk assessments; setting up equipment, ensuring proper usage of equipment, performing general duties required to complete work, (Debris removal, clean up, set up, etc.).
• Previous experience operating vacuum, high pressure or tank cleaning equipment.
• Mechanical Ability
• Class G License, Clean 5-Year Drivers Abstract
• Ability to work in confined spaces
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete your online application.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Breslau, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24