OverviewRoyal Glenora Club Personal Trainer (Part-time) Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Royal Glenora Club
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Personal Trainer (Part-time)
At Royal Glenora Club, we pride ourselves on having the best private club staff. Team oriented and willing to support the overall fitness and wellness…
Part-Time Personal Trainer At Royal Glenora Club, we pride ourselves on having the best private club staff. Our staff members want to be here because we cultivate an environment in which everyone is treated with respect and friendliness, and where there is a sense of pride in the facility. Our employees are skilled service providers who embody our values of: “Excellence (Be It)”, “Integrity (Live It)”, “Accountability (Own It)”, “Progressive (Bring It)” and “Attitude (Love It)”. This is who we are ─ Royal Glenora Club.
Royal Glenora Club, one of Alberta’s finest Private Members Clubs, is hiring 2-3 Part-Time Personal Trainers to start immediately. The successful candidate(s) will be available to work early mornings, days, evenings, and weekends.
- Certification in any of the following disciplines:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology or similar.
- CPT/CEP (CSEP)
- Can Fit Pro
- Training Experience is an asset to this position- minimum of training clients for 2 years
- Training focus in functional training, movement pattern correction, powerlifting, strength conditioning, and group fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR and trainer insurance
- Team oriented and willing to support the overall fitness and wellness initiatives
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, highly adaptable and inspirational approach to management
- Flexible Work Hours
- 15-25 hours a week
- Must teach 1-3 group classes
- Available to train clients in the early morning, evenings and weekends
- Design and delivery of effective leading edge programs based on client needs and goals.
- Ensure clients satisfaction by providing the highest quality of service to the client.
- Ongoing follow up with new and existing clients to ensure they are achieving their goals.
- Actively prospect for new clients, by building relationships with our members and asking for referrals from your existing clients.
- Booking and managing personal training clients within the guidelines of personal training operational systems at the Club
All part time coaches are hired on a contract basis; honorarium based on experience.
Apply to: Human Resources via e-mail [email protected] or fax 780-455-8138.
No telephone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Royal Glenora Club provides equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from all qualified persons.
POSITION APPLYING FOR: *
PHONE NUMBER: *
( ) – First three digits Second three digits Last four digits
COVER LETTER: *
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21