OverviewRoyal Canadian Mint Coordinator, Internal Communications Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Royal Canadian Mint
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Coordinator, Internal Communications
Graphic design experience. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Communications and under the supervision of the Advisor, Internal Communications (Winnipeg) the…
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Communications and under the supervision of the Advisor, Internal Communications (Winnipeg) the Coordinator, Internal Communications will participate in the development and coordination of all internal communication activities, with a focus on design and writing of articles for internal communications tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to and support various internal communication vehicles through writing, coordination and distribution [includes the development of reference materials — print and online formats].
- Research and write articles for internal newsletters [weekly and monthly publications].
- Design/layout of internal print and on-line materials.
- Participate in the execution of internal and some external events in Winnipeg: employee meetings, health & safety BBQ, client events, multiculturalism day, holiday cheer and employee fundraising events.
- University or community college degree in a communications program
- Minimum three years experience working in a communications environment
- Proven writing skills and logistics coordination
- Graphic design experience
- Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Demonstrates creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Excellent proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Publisher and Photoshop would be an asset)
- English/French bilingualism would be an asset but is not essential
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17