OverviewROSS Recruitment Senior Business Analyst, Mortgage/ Loans- CONTRACT Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Senior Business Analyst, Mortgage/ Loans- CONTRACT
3-5 years experience in retail banking including s. ROSS is a team of People Specialists helping companies align their People Strategy with their business…
Our client is a boutique consulting firm of top-notch Financial Services technology professionals. They have expert knowledge in the Capital Markets, Wealth & Investment Management, and Retail Banking sectors, offering their clients a winning combination of business and technical expertise. Their hands-on approach combines the rigor of business-driven frameworks and methodologies with the flexibility of a senior team, giving clients a superior level of customization. They have engaged ROSS ( www.getROSS.com ) to search for a Senior Business Analyst, Mortgages/Loans – CONTRACT .
ROSS is a team of People Specialists helping companies align their People Strategy with their business growth. We provide remote or onsite HR and Recruitment solutions such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing ( RPO), complimented by leading edge open-source HRIS software.
The Senior Business Analyst, Mortgages/ Loans – CONTRACT will be responsible for either leading or being a part of the team facilitating JAD/ Requirements Gathering sessions, analyzing current system requirements, data analysis.
- Bachelor degree ( or higher) in relevant business administration program or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years working as a Business Analyst.
- 3-5 years experience in retail banking including s trong experience with Mortgages and Loans.
- Strong facilitation skills and a solid presence along with the ability to work well with business groups.
- Familiarity with the types of systems used within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to be flexible.
- Track record of preparing both “detailed” and “management level” reports.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to adapt “style” to the client environment.
- Sound understanding of systems development lifecycle.
- French is highly preferred.
- Organizational Awareness
- Customer Empathy and Focus
- Tenacity and Resilience
- Passion for Excellence and Integrity
If you’re not interested, but know someone who is, please help a current or former colleague in their career development by referring them; please feel free to forward this email/job posting to them. There is no referral fee for this role.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01