OverviewROSEN Group Sr. Human Resources Generalist Temporary Part-Time Part Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Sr. Human Resources Generalist Temporary Part-Time
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Manager, Business or related discipline is required. We are currently looking for a Temporary, Part-Time Senior Human…
At ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do.
We are currently looking for a Temporary, Part-Time Senior Human Resources Generalist to join our team. This is a Maternity Leave coverage position and the set work schedule is to be determined (min. 20 hours per week). The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Full cycle recruitment;
- Immigration (work permits/visas/LMIA);
- Employee onboarding/orientation;
- Payroll and Time System management;
- Monthly HR reporting;
- Employee relations;
- Performance Management;
- Training & Development;
- HR related policy interpretation and management;
- Group Benefit plan management;
- WCB reporting and Disability management;
- Supervision of 1-2 administrative positions;
- QHSE related duties as required;
- Facilities related duties as required;
- Event planning related duties as required.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
The successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of progressive and directly related Human Resources Generalist experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Manager, Business or related discipline is required.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with SAP HR is required.
- Experience with Pay @ Work (ADP) payroll software is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Alberta Employment Standards.
- Superior English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to support employees, management and contractors in all aspects related to Human Resources.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism.
- Ability to proactively problem-solve.
- Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines.
- Excellent internal and external customer relations skills.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, in a fast paced, customer service driven team environment.
ROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-22