OverviewRonin8 Technologies Ltd Chief Operating Officer Full Time in Richmond, BC
Ronin8 Technologies Ltd
Branch Richmond BC CA
Chief Operating Officer
Oversee risk management and legal activities:. Proven P&L management track record and demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis….
Ronin8, a fast-growing, private venture and start up is seeking an exceptional and experienced leader to be a key part of a management team that is driving spectacular growth in an industry in a way that no one else has done before. As COO, you will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance-oriented culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals. Your experience with other fast-growing technology companies will help you craft efficient and effective systems for the entire organization while taking direct responsibility for operations functions of the business. This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary. The job centers on developing new ideas, systems and technology, and also analyzing and challenging industry way of working. A high level of expertise is expected focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from team around you.
Reporting to the CEO, the COO will lead and implement all strategic operations planning and will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of strategic and operational policies to support overall company objectives.
- Working in partnership with the management team and board to create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals.
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements
Education and Qualifications
- Advanced Chemistry degree. International business degree highly desirable
- 7+ years’ experience with progressive general and operational management responsibilities in a high-paced, rapid growth global environment
- Experience in reporting and working with Board of Directors
- Successful creation and management of sales program through a distribution network
- Proven P&L management track record and demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience with managing capital projects above $20M
- Business line management experience in launching new products, and scaling for growth and profitability
- Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners
- Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of innovation at Ronin8
Job # : 20150922
Location: #6-11411 Blacksmith Place, Richmond, British Columbia V3L 5W1
Compensation: $100,000- 110,000 annually, company benefits including extended medical and dental
Terms: Full time, permanent (40 hours/week)
Apply to : [email protected]
Website : www.Ronin8.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-01