OverviewRona Cashier Part Time in Alma, QC
Branch Alma QC CA
You have what it takes to be part of our team! Experience and be familiar with cash registers and optical scanner systems….
The responsibilities of the cashier are:
• Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
• Record transactions and collect payment for the purchased items;
• Ensure the accuracy of the products and the prices listed on the invoice;
• Operate cash terminal, handle checks, debit cards, credit cards and air miles;
• Submit various documents to customers and package the purchased goods with care and protect, if necessary, fragile items;
• Ensure each cashier has the necessary items to accomplish their tasks (cash register tape, credit cards application forms, bags etc.);
• Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift;
• Keep the work area around each cash register, neat and tidy;
• Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
• Stock the shelves located by the cash registers;
• Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Do you show a smiling, positive attitude and enjoy contact with customers? Do you have an eye for detail and is customer-service oriented? You have what it takes to be part of our team! ASSET: experience and be familiar with cash registers and optical scanner systems.
Work conditions :
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Alma, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03