OverviewRolls-Royce Human Resources Business Partner Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Human Resources Business Partner
Bachelors degree in a Human Resources discipline with 5+ years of experience. As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will ensure the effective delivery of…
At Rolls-Royce, we create integrated power solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world.
Every great product needs a great business behind it. This means having an effective business model, clear objectives and a dedicated workforce. It means providing a framework that inspires future leaders, encourages collaboration and helps people focus on the jobs they’re meant to do and fulfil the potential they have.
Key Accountabilities As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will ensure the effective delivery of HR (Human Resources ) operations in the allocated business areas, meeting business needs in line with HR delivery model and Company policy.
- Experience working in a manufacturing , operations and white collar staff environment
- Union experience in at least some of these areas
- Competent in managing Employee Relations and Disciplinary & grievances in these environments
- Experience of leading change management projects e.g. employee engagement, ethics program roll-outs
- Line manager coaching
- Driven & focused on end results
- Well organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors degree in a Human Resources discipline with 5+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge with Employee Relations, Reward, Resourcing, Development and Employment Law ( Canadian and Quebec)
- Experience working with unions
- Bilingual in French and English with strong English communication skills ( oral and written)
- Broad HR experience with in depth knowledge of the HR function and its capability to support business objectives
- Well-developed customer and relationship management skills, including credibility and influencing skills with strong customer service orientation
- Broad change management skill set, combined with ability to apply project management principles to deliver and support organizational change
- Experience in providing HR support in a manufacturing or operational environment for 7 or more years
- Aerospace industry experience
Create momentum. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24