OverviewRogers Communications Graphic Designer (PT Casual) Part Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Graphic Designer (PT Casual)
Want to be a part of an inspiring and innovative design agency ? The successful candidate will work closely with Rogers Creative , delivering design and…
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Graphic Designer – City, OMNI (PT Casual).
Want to be a part of an inspiring and innovative design agency ?
Rogers Creative is seeking a Graphic Designer. The successful candidate will work closely with Rogers Creative , delivering design and animations for City and Omni broadcast packages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver graphic content and animations for City & Omni News Broadcast packages and shows.
- Generate graphic ideas while following the process through to final edit suite production.
- Work within templates provided to achieve high-end production.
- When required, include pitching original conceptual graphic creative
- Team effectiveness, impact and influence – Candidates are expected to possess strong relationship building and communication skills
- Adaptability – Candidates must respond quickly and effectively to changing circumstances; embrace change in a fast-pace environment and welcome fresh perspectives with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Organization skills – Candidates should have the ability to manage assignments and complete them on time. Organize assignments in a detailed manner, ensuring a resourceful and efficient workflow.
- Integrity and values – Candidates will be expected to act in a manner that is truthful while valuing direct and honest communication with all levels of the organization.
- 1-3 year professional work experience
- Proven Adobe Creative Suite experience & Expression
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal • Strong sense of personal ownership and experience working in a high performance environment
- Accepting of a unique culture that respects others, has fun and values innovation
- Pushes the envelope creatively
Schedule: Part Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 33 Dundas St. East (909), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 94123
As a proud Canadian company, we’re dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at [email protected] to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Corporate || Canada (CA) || ON || Toronto || None ||
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-07