OverviewRoevin TA SCHEDULER Contract in Fort McMurray, AB
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Fort McMurray, AB
The TA Scheduler job, based in northern Alberta, is a full time contract position for one year with our Oil and Gas client….
The TA Scheduler job, based in northern Alberta, is a full time contract position for one year with our Oil and Gas client. To be considered for this role, you will have at least 7+ years of experience in a similar position within the oil and gas industry; turnaround specific experience is preferred. High competancy with Primavera Enterprise 6 is also required.
– Reporting to the Scheduling Coordinator / Turnaround Planning & Scheduling Lead.
– Responsible for entering and maintaining the detailed job plan data, (job steps, logic, resources, etc.) into the scheduling tool (Primavera Enterprise 6) to develop the Turnaround Master Schedule.
– The candidate should also have a very strong mechanical background.
– Able to work at remote site location on a 4/3 schedule with 10 hours days.
– FIFO is available from Calgary or Edmonton charter hubs and camp and meals are also provided.
Qualified candidates interested in the TA Scheduler job please submit your resume to:
We thank all applicants however, due to volume, only those moving forward in the recruitment process will be contacted; your resume will be added to our database for consideration of future opportunities.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-27