OverviewRoad Assist Fleet Driver in Burnaby, BC
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Road Assist Fleet Driver
evaluation. Preferred Qualification(s): Certificate of qualification in automotive Repair – or equivalent Division ERS Job Status Regular Full Time (RFT…
Our Road Assist Fleet department currently has job openings for 2 regular full-time Road Assist Fleet Drivers . The successful candidates will be required to work a variety of shifts in a continuous operation. Reporting to the Manager, Fleet Team, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting BCAA and affiliated CAA/AAA Clubs in obtaining high quality road side assistance which addresses all members’ needs.
You will be one of approximately 80 Emergency Road Assist Drivers working a variety of shifts in a continuous operation. The primary focus of your position is to provide mechanical assistance or towing service to BCAA members and affiliated Clubs. You will have the authority to follow approved procedures, and to report any problems and the actions taken to resolve them.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Responding to Member’s request for service delivering flawless service
- Provides efficient minor mechanical assistance such as battery replacement, battery boost, tire change, lockout service, towing, supplying fuel if necessary
- Maintains BCAA’s high standard of service and image, focusing on friendly, courteous service at all times
- Has a high level knowledge of and promotes BCAA and affiliate products and services
- Maintains the care and control of BCAA equipment & documentation
- Adheres to all BCAA corporate standards
- Completion of grade 12
5 years of related mechanical experience
- Proven public relations experience
Valid B.C. drivers license
Clean Driver record
- Good english communication skills
- Service excellence
- Integrity and ethical conduct
- Judgement, planning and decision making
- Ability to obtain Surrey chauffeurs license
- Physically able to lift a minimum of 70lbs
- Basic computer skills
Background Check/Medical Evaluation:
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, credential, and a “Fit To Work” medical evaluation.
- Certificate of qualification in automotive Repair – or equivalent
Regular Full Time (RFT)
Road Assist Fleet (Burnaby)
British Columbia [BC]
Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know : BCAA’s Road Assist Fleet just celebrated it’s 50th Anniversary?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-08-08