OverviewRM of Dufferin #190 RM FOREMAN Full Time in Bethune, SK
RM of Dufferin #190
Branch Bethune SK CA
Applicants shall have experience in the operation of construction equipment as well as road repair and building processes….
The R.M. of Dufferin #190 is currently seeking applications from self-motivated individuals for the position of a RM Foreman.
The R.M. of Dufferin #190 is situated approximately 50 km northwest from Regina, with the Municipal Office and Public Works shop being located in Bethune. The Municipality offers competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package including pension. Wages are to be negotiated depending on experience.
Applicants shall have experience in the operation of construction equipment as well as road repair and building processes. A valid drivers license is also mandatory.
Duties and skillset will include but not be limited to the following:
– Ability to work independently under the direction of Management and Council;
– Ability to understand and work within budget applications;
– Ability to manage staff and organize daily duties throughout the year;
– Grading and maintenance of municipal roads, snow removal, service and maintenance of equipment, installation of culvert and signs;
– Apply appropriate safety practices as necessary under The Saskatchewan Employment Act and The Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
Skills and Abilities Workers Supervised
– Public Works Maintenance Equipment Operators
– Heavy Equipment Operators, Except Crane
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bethune, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24