OverviewRIOCAN MANAGEMENT INC Property Administrator Full Time in Edmonton, AB
RIOCAN MANAGEMENT INC
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RioCan is Canada’s largest real estate investment trust with a total enterprise value of approximately…
RioCan is Canada’s largest real estate investment trust with a total enterprise value of approximately $16.2 billion as at March 31, 2015. It owns and manages Canada’s largest portfolio of shopping centres with ownership interests in a portfolio of 353 retail properties containing more than 79 million square feet, including 48 grocery anchored and new format retail centres containing 13 million square feet in the United States as at March 31, 2015. RioCan’s portfolio also includes 15 properties under development in Canada. For further information, please refer to RioCan’s website at www.riocan.com .
Reporting to the Property Manager, the position is responsible for providing administrative support and to help ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the properties.
- Assist the Property Manager in collecting and entering monthly rents and tenant sales in JD Edwards.
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Maintain and update tenant lists / files and other files as necessary.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary.
- Formulate and distribute tenant letters.
- Record meeting minutes as required.
- Assist in resolving tenant issues.
- Provide additional assistance in resolving day-to-day issues as required.
- Maintain accounting / invoicing procedures in conjunction with Head Office, including processing supplier invoices, entering purchase orders into JD Edwards and preparing monthly tenant service invoices.
- Assist the Property Manager with preparation and tracking of annual budget and obtaining necessary reports.
- Arrange for tenant signage as required.
- Other duties / projects as required.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration
- Minimum 3 years previous relevant experience in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning
- Self motivated, professional and flexible
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes by August 20, 2015, by E-mail: [email protected] We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31