OverviewRichardson International Quality Assurance Technician Full Time in Lethbridge, AB
Branch Lethbridge AB CA
Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Technician (Lethbridge AB). Provide quality assurance testing, analysis and technical support….
Quality Assurance Technician (Lethbridge AB)
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to the Canadian agriculture industry and is Canada’s largest agribusiness. Headquartered in Winnipeg with locations across Canada and the U.S, we support Canadian farmers through the growing season, buy their crops at harvest and sell them to markets around the world. We also process Canadian-grown canola and oats into value-added food products and ingredients. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and communities. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Richardson has over 2,500 employees.
We currently have an opportunity at ourLethbridge location for a Quality Assurance Technician.
- Provide quality assurance testing, analysis and technical support
- Analysis of blends and finished product to ensure specifications are met
- Testing & reporting on incoming raw materials, packaging & finished goods
- Interface with production personnel and management to ensure operating conditions are maintained and laboratory specifications are effectively implemented
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of the food safety and quality management system
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or equivalent related experience
- Comprehension of & familiarity with lab instrumentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to clearly describe the food safety and quality requirements for producing food products to all staff
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications specifically Word, Excel
- Willing to work shifts and overtime
- Meet minimum requirements of the established and relevant “TOWES” aptitude test for the position
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join a successful, dynamic and growing organization, candidates should click the “Apply” icon below to apply online by February 14, 2017 .
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Lethbridge, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11