Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2015-07-30
RIA Territory Manager Nation Wide (Canada) Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Territory Manager Nation Wide (Canada)
Solid sales experience in account management, business development, and customer service. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in the…
Immediate hiring in the following provinces:
- British Columbia
We are looking for a Territory Manager to join our team in Vancouver, BC – Canada. The mission of the Territory Manager is to sell to manage existing agent network; grow same store transaction volume.
Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Analyze market data and company reports to address, reinforce, or correct market and/or agency performance trends and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Regularly call on agency decision-makers and involved personnel to train, monitor product/consumer dynamics, and create sustainable relationships.
- Execute both self-conceived and assigned Marketing plans to support transaction growth.
- Supports various departments at headquarters to ensure that agents comply with policies and procedures.
- Secure and forward marketplace/competitive reconnaissance to senior management.
- Make fact-based recommendations on product pricing and commissions.
- Bilingual proficiency required in English and Tagalog
- Solid sales experience in account management, business development, and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive, negotiation, and time management skills.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in the money transfer business.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Be willing to travel within territory daily.